Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oh the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me map out my day yesterday!!!

I am sound asleep when I hear a DING on my phone!  I know this means that I have a new message!  Since I have been ANXIOUSLY awaiting our travel date, I rolled over, looked at the phone and saw JUNE 24th COURTDATE!  I literally JUMPED out of bed, proceeded to snap my neck and walk into a wall, whilst jumping for joy!!  The day quickly turned into finding FLIGHTS, PACKING, FIGURING thing out mode!!

I CANNOT believe that in a week, I will officially have TWO daughters!  Two baby girls!  I am so full of emotion right now!  Thrilled to be able to introduce my baby girl to the world, thrilled to see Ethiopia, thrilled that we are traveling with someone from our agency (YAY)!  So many thrills!  I also have some nervousness and anxiousness going on (I am sure that is normal)!!  

Please keep us all in your prayers later this week and through next week!!  

AND WATCH FACEBOOK...come Monday, my lil girl will make her grand introduction!!

Love to ALL,

Kristen (and Brandon)

No comments:

Post a Comment