Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ALEXA TURNS FOUR!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow!  What a year!  How can my Alexa be 4 already?!?!  I will never forget the day she was born, or any second after that!  She has brought us so much joy and happiness!  We love her unconditionally.






This year has been filled with love, laughter and tons of growth.  I cannot believe how much she has grown!!  She is 4, but the size of a 5 year old!!  HAHA!  I knew the second she was born she was going to be tall!!!   I’m wondering when she is older what sports she will play, but for now she seems interested in baseball and soccer.  She is a girl who loves to be outside, loves to play sports, but also loves to play dress up and house.  She is the mix of tomboy and girly girl!  She LOVES to learn and really wants to spend time with me 1:1 doing just that.  She loves when I am ‘teacher’ to her as well!  I am so proud of her!!!  I cannot believe she will be going to preschool in the fall.  Lexa is quite shy when you first get to know her -but is a complete bubble after you know her!  She takes after both her parents that way, ahhaha!!!



This past year Alexa moved rooms (is now upstairs); has become completely potty trained; became a sister; learned the majority of her letters; how to write her name; how to identify who she is (first and last name) and reading some words, like dog and cat.  She is working on counting and so much more!!  As I said, this year was a year filled with lots off learning- and big monumental changes!!!!!!!!




She LOVES some of her all time favorites, like Berenstein bears, Caillou, and Disney Movies, but also loves new movies (SUPERHERO MOVIES, Octonox- thanks daddy, for that haha)!  She LOVES hot dogs, chicken, mashed potatoes and FRUIT!!  She does NOT like peas or carrots (thanks auntie carrie, haha) or most red meats.  

We spend most of our time in the summer swimming, or at the village.  I cannot wait to spend my summer with her and her sister.  This past year we went to Frankenmuth multiple times :)  We plan on doing that a lot this year as well, a long with a family trip to a lake :)







Alexa has grown a lot in a year, and is quite a beauty.  We couldn’t imagine our life without her, and thank God every day for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy some extra pictures!!










No comments:

Post a Comment